Don't forget: NOFX/MFATGG on sale today @ 11am PST

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna see if anyone here can answer this for me.... I ordered the cash retail from interpunk last week and got an email from interpunk yesterday saying my card was bad, I sent them a new card asap and they replied back sayign theyll run it as soon as possible, they arent selling the cash anymore and my order is still processing, my brothers has already been shipped, Im afraid it sold out and because of my card being declined I wont get it. I sent them a question about it and they havent replied. Does anyone think im fucked or am I just worrying too much, I went ahead and ordered another from no idea anyway

im so pissed right now...i got an email conformation after ordering the longest line and cash saying the total was $0 plus shipping then they charged the shipping amount to my card. so i emailed them...and they simply said "your order didnt process go order again...so thats cool take the shipping from my credit card and dont even say your gonna refund it...then i went to order cash and its gone....whatever...fuckers

im so pissed right now...i got an email conformation after ordering the longest line and cash saying the total was $0 plus shipping then they charged the shipping amount to my card. so i emailed them...and they simply said "your order didnt process go order again...so thats cool take the shipping from my credit card and dont even say your gonna refund it...then i went to order cash and its gone....whatever...fuckers

I don't think it makes them fuckers. Doesn't even sound like it was anyone's fault, just a computer glitch or something. I'm sure they're not out to steal your money.

I didn't notice they were both out of stock until 11:00pm local time (1:00am pst), I wonder how long it took? Any winners on the betting pool? I should have gotten in on that...

And you know, I'd be pissed if I missed out on ordering them because one of those internet tubes was clogged. Of course, I wouldn't tell anyone until it came up in my next therapy session, but I'm crazy.