LifeLine Records Update...NEW Deathcycle,Disnihil

www.lifelinerecords.net

[image]

Starting off this long overdue update… the new Deathcycle full length "Prelude to Tyranny" is almost complete! The CD is being manufactured at this very moment and the vinyl has just been sent off to get plated. The next website update will include the pre-order information for both the CD and vinyl versions. This record is taken longer than expected, but you’ll see that it is worth the wait. To hear some new Deathcycle songs check out their MySpace page:

www.myspace.com/deathcycleny

Also, Deathcycle has also just been added to the band lineup for This Is Hardcore in Philadelphia, scheduled for late August.

We would also like to extend a long overdue ‘Thank You’ to everyone that attended (and traveled) the final Modern Life Is War show. For those who where there or heard about it, the stage could obviously have been built better, but it makes for a great story that it collapsed during the first song of their set. This band will truly be missed, but keep your fingers crossed and maybe we will be lucky enough to see the members continue onto other bands.

For those who would like to get a Modern Life Is War shirt from their final tour or from their last show, we have the remaining stock of merch (in limited quantities and sizes) available in our webstore.

The entire run of Modern Life Is War’s "My Love. My Way" vinyl is currently sold out. There were some issues at the pressing plant that manufactured this record, but details have finally been ironed out and a repress will be done soon.

Now for some other good news!

We are pleased to announce that we will be releasing Disnihil "Future Cancers" 7" later this year. Disnihil's first CDEP was released by our friends at Chainsaw Safety Records and the vinyl version is available from Chronic Death Records (both are available in our webstore). Disnihil plans to go on a weeklong tour extending out to the Midwest in August. Check back here soon for more information on the upcoming 7" and tour dates. In the meantime, you can hear one of the new Disnihil songs on their MySpace page: www.myspace.com/disnihil

Some of you may have noticed that the Spanish Bombs recently played a show in New Jersey and scheduled to play Sound and Fury this summer as well. The band is officially back together and writing new material. The band has put together a MySpace page: www.myspace.com/fukresponsibility

Thank you for taking the time to read all of this and for your continued support!

www.lifelinerecords.net

stoked for some new deathcycle. i should finally get the chance to see them at the rok lok anniversary show.

before they broke up there was talk about doing the spanish bombs record, any chance that will happen if theyre back?

I will be releasing a Spanish Bombs 12" it will include the EP on Chunksaah Records as well as the "Brown Bag" demo in the very near future as well.

stoked for some new deathcycle. i should finally get the chance to see them at the rok lok anniversary show.

before they broke up there was talk about doing the spanish bombs record, any chance that will happen if theyre back?

I will be releasing a Spanish Bombs 12" it will include the EP on Chunksaah Records as well as the "Brown Bag" demo in the very near future as well.

can't wait for this!