LTJ- GNV FLA

Guest pelican2112
yeah theyre selling them thats where I got my black copy, theyre $10

WAIT WHAT?!?!

I paid 15 dicks!!!

Everything is more expensive in New York City.

All has to do with the venue, and venues in New York City generally take a bit large of a percentage of merch sales than smaller market cities. I remember back in 2002 me and my buddy went to see Sick Of It All/Cro-Mags/Blood For Blood at The World, and there was a sign from all the bands at the merch table that apologized for higher costs of merchandise because the venue was basically screwing them out of a large percentage of it.

its reallly nice and thick
that's what she said.

anyway, mine is clearly 180 gram too, which is awesome. Props to Less Than Jake for not cheaping out in that regard. I'm pretty impressed with all the packaging, but it sucks that they didn't include a lyric sheet of any kind.

i'm just pretty impressed the album doesn't blow like the last one did. theres a good 3-4 songs i really dig.

but seriousloy the packaging is some of the best ive seen

I totally agree. The gatefold package, the amazing artwork and the way they have the 7 inch in there is just awesome. Having all that with 180 gram vinyl makes for awesome packaging but it's weird that they would do all that and not include a lyric sheet. No doubt to cut costs because I'm sure it was expensive as fuck to produce these but it would of been awesome to have a lyric sheet with it.

i got three colors of this, 1 from the one i went to (clear) plus 2 others (gatorade yellow and clear red). i was gonna try to get this too, but i didn't pay anything for mine, and the other 2 just shipping so i'm not gonna get this one cause its going for way to much. i guess i can make tons of money if i sold mine, but i'm not gonna.

I asked Kyle, who I believe is their tour manager, and he said they printed 1,500 of each color variation.

Does anyone have any doubles of the in-store 7inches? I only have the red one from Orlando.

I'm also looking for a first pressing of the Smoke Spot 7inch.

wow, thats a ginormous pressing if theres 4 colors