Virgil, would/can you ever stock vinyl from _____?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Virgil, there's this great local band called Cougar. They're instrumental, but more mellow than Pelican/Russian Circles. I have their debut album, "Law" on vinyl, and it's incredible. It would be awesome if you could get some copies of that in.

Also, I would love some Band Of Horses 7"s (assuming they're still in print), and maybe some of the 27 7"s? I know they're available from their store, but I'd kind of prefer to buy them from you.

• 2 weeks later...
i first getting in touch with Jeff Matlow from Crank! Records and convincing him to press and repress most everything on his label, starting with giving the vinyl treatment to Vitreous Humor's "Posthumous" album.

Also, more specific than a label, but is it possible to press Cursive's Storms Of Early Summer? I know it was pressed by some German label on 220g vinyl, but can we get a normal release over here plz?

A friend of mine put out the Cursive LP years ago. I have one copy left. Please let me know if you want it.

Hey Virgil, there's this great local band called Cougar. They're instrumental, but more mellow than Pelican/Russian Circles. I have their debut album, "Law" on vinyl, and it's incredible. It would be awesome if you could get some copies of that in.

Also, I would love some Band Of Horses 7"s (assuming they're still in print), and maybe some of the 27 7"s? I know they're available from their store, but I'd kind of prefer to buy them from you.

who can I get in touch about carrying cougar?

and I will be getting in some of those 27 7"s. they should arrive the same time the 27 LPs show up which should be in a week. I keep trying to get band of horses 7"s but no luck lately.

Are you planning on getting more The Loved Ones "Keep Your Heart", or their S/T 10"? I know I've asked other people about this, but I figured if Virgil was gonna get more in, I would prefer to buy from him.

I will get more loved ones soon. but the 10" is out of print from what I understand.

i first getting in touch with Jeff Matlow from Crank! Records and convincing him to press and repress most everything on his label, starting with giving the vinyl treatment to Vitreous Humor's "Posthumous" album.

Also, more specific than a label, but is it possible to press Cursive's Storms Of Early Summer? I know it was pressed by some German label on 220g vinyl, but can we get a normal release over here plz?

A friend of mine put out the Cursive LP years ago. I have one copy left. Please let me know if you want it.

Oh oh oh! I want this!!!! PMing!

• 4 weeks later...

Since VC is looking to add titles...

Stone Roses S/t debut 12"

This (great album) was repressed a while ago, even on multiple colors. Some distributor must have them because the same sellers keep selling stacks of them on Ebay at $25/pop.

Memphis Industries

http://www.memphis-industries.com/

UK label committed to vinyl with Tokyo Police Club, Go! Team, Field Music, Russian Futurists, Dungen, Absentee, etc. Despite shipping costs, I think their wholesale is priced great and you might be able to undercut Interpunk's $7/7" price.

you should carry some stuff from mylene sheath.

they're an amazing very involved with their customer label that puts out amazing post-rock on vinyl.

i mean come on, they sent me a christmas card this year and actually wrote in it themselves.

plus the new caspian they put out is absolutely gorgeous.