PO: EVERY TIME I DIE "The Big Dirty" LP 2nd press

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

EVERY TIME I DIE "The Big Dirty" LP transparent purple w/ black splatter

EVERY TIME I DIE "The Big Dirty" LP 2nd press set of both colors

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=the%20big%20dirty

Alright friends, I have been reluctant to post a pre-order for the 2nd pressing of "The Big Dirty" without having the vinyl for "Last Night In Town". Well, I finally have what I consider to be a realistic ship date for Last Night In Town as the folks at Record Pressing claim that they will ship form GZ in the Czech Republic this Friday which puts the records in San Francisco on Tuesday, the 15th, which would mean that we will have copies to ship on either Friday, July 18th or Monday, July 21st. Regardless, there is a light at the end of the tunnel and so that makes me feel ok about posting the repress for "The Big Dirty".

The 2nd pressing of the big dirty will be an edition of 1,000 copies split up between two colors:

500 on translucent purple w/ black splatter

500 on opaque white vinyl

The Opaque white vinyl will be a Hot Topic exclusive color, but I told them that we wanted to have a handful available to people to order directly from us. They were cool with that, so we have 25 sets of both colors in our store now. The crazy thing is that we should have the Big Dirty around the same time as "Last Night In Town" or maybe a week later. For the time being, i am just saying a week into August.

The first pressing sold out rather quickly so hopefully now some of you can get a copy who weren't able to before.

Guest Admin

pictures have been posted, but pre-orders will not go out til tomorrow because we have so many LaGrecia orders.

this thread has been released.