Gaslight Anthem Record Release Show

If there is any special vinyl, I would appreciate it if anyone would help out a collector, i would do the same for any local shows to me in washington state and not gouge the fuck out of them knowing it was going to a collection and not being flipped. I don't think there will be anything special myself, but ya never know.

i dunno if they would do this, since they said that they didn't want this to be something where kids are obligated to collect every variant (by making all of the represses on black vinyl). so i'm guessing that there won't be a special edition for the record release shows.

and on the topic of grammar, im not going to call someone out on any shit like that, but I am personally in the same boat as 'dirtyvibes'. I can't stand it when people misuse something as simple as 'there, their, and they're'. If you can't use them correctly on something as simple as a message board then you're probably shit outta luck with using them correctly elsewhere in life and I find that to be pretty sad. Way to go public education...

i'm pretty sure everyone here knows what he was getting at. everyone needs to shut the fuck up. and i'm write, your wrong.

The flip side of this is... sure, we know what he was saying, that is obvious. But there is a difference between getting your point across and getting your point across without looking like an idiot (not to pick on the OP, he's certainly not alone, but the topic was brought up, so I'm commenting on it).