WANTED: Boris "Rainbow" LP

ohnotherobot

Same here. Inoxia is solid. As well as the sister company/label, Daymare. I have ordered ISIS and Pelican stuff from them and have arrived quickly and safely. Good people. And being over in Japan to ship to U.S...the prices are fair.

Edit:...But I see that you're Canada so shipping may differ.

2nd edit:...was just over the Inoxia page myself and that Boris with Michio Kurihara / Rainbow Box Set looks pretty fuckin' sweet!

Same here. Inoxia is solid. As well as the sister company/label, Daymare. I have ordered ISIS and Pelican stuff from them and have arrived quickly and safely. Good people. And being over in Japan to ship to U.S...the prices are fair.

Edit:...But I see that you're Canada so shipping may differ.

2nd edit:...was just over the Inoxia page myself and that Boris with Michio Kurihara / Rainbow Box Set looks pretty fuckin' sweet!

i nabbed one of these boxes for cheap from a mate of mine who was culling his boris collection. it is beautiful. the hardcover book is hard-on worthy. clear vinyl. stunning, bodacious packaging. and i think bodacious can be used to decribe this creation.

[image]

[image]

[image]

i know my photos are shite and dont do it any justice. unfortunately, all my rekkids are on a boat to Australia so i cant take any better pictures. but this set is awesome.