this is hell - cripplers

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i tried to pre-order this way back when it first went up, but i don't have a credit card and trustkill doesn't accept paypal so i was screwed. the reason i was asking is because i really want one of the rarer colours, but wasn't sure what virgil was able to get seeing as it said first come first served.

i tried to pre-order this way back when it first went up, but i don't have a credit card and trustkill doesn't accept paypal so i was screwed. the reason i was asking is because i really want one of the rarer colours, but wasn't sure what virgil was able to get seeing as it said first come first served.

I ordered two, because Trustkill makes has some minimum amount you have to order. I ordered early so I'll probably get two of the more rare colors. If you want to trade for one or something I'd be up for that.

I ordered two, because Trustkill makes has some minimum amount you have to order. I ordered early so I'll probably get two of the more rare colors. If you want to trade for one or something I'd be up for that.

that'd be sweet man, especially if there aren't any rarer ones availablr through VC

• 2 weeks later...

I got mine today...

Pretty sure it's the black/white swirl, though I am pretty damn sure I ordered way early. Thought I'd get a more rare one. Is the first one listed (the black/clear splatter) a typo, as in, it should be clear with black splatter? Or, is it black with some clear...not sure how that would look, exactly.

Trustkill's site says pre-orders ship on Nov. 14...here's the color break down:

Black/Clear Splatter (Hand Screened) x100

Red/Orange Swirl x200

Yellow x300

Black/White Swirl x400

Red/Yellow x500

Clear/Black Splatter x500

I got a black/white swirl and a red/orange swirl. I really only want one, but ordered two because of the minimum order requirement. Anyone want one of mine? Trade?

i ordered one of these from deathwish (under distributed 7"s) along with some other stuff last night. cant remember if it was red/orange or red/yellow. i dont really care what i get, just wanted to have it but there was no way i was falling into that minimum order plus shipping crap from trustkill.

Guest conoley
I'll take one of yours and you can send it when you send Against Me! I'll pay tomorrow. Want to look at mine for a trade?

Cool. I checked out your list, but I don't think you'd part with stuff I'd dig. Any suggestions?

Do any of my Fucked Up interest you?