Wintersleep - Welcome to the Night Sky PO

has anyone received their album yet?

it was supposed to be out August 12th, i think...

got this e-mail from them a month ago today;

"We apologize for the delay with your Welcome To The Night Sky vinyl order. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the production and delivery of the vinyl has been delayed by a couple of weeks. The band is sorry for the delay, but promises to get your order to you as soon as its ready! The new retail release date will be announced on Wintersleep.com once it has been finalized. Your pre-ordered copy will be shipped to arrive prior to or as close to the new date as possible. "

shit wouldn't take my credit card. what's that about?

Same happened to me. I reentered my CC number figuring I just put it in wrong, same results. My online bank account says I've been charged three times for the same thing, though, so I'm thinking it went through and I'll have to e-mail tomorrow trying to get that corrected.

has anyone received their album yet?

it was supposed to be out August 12th, i think...

got this e-mail from them a month ago today;

"We apologize for the delay with your Welcome To The Night Sky vinyl order. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the production and delivery of the vinyl has been delayed by a couple of weeks. The band is sorry for the delay, but promises to get your order to you as soon as its ready! The new retail release date will be announced on Wintersleep.com once it has been finalized. Your pre-ordered copy will be shipped to arrive prior to or as close to the new date as possible. "

i just did a search in my email, i received that as well... completely forgot.

looking forward to when i actually get this...

• 4 weeks later...