BARONESS Red Album. Last copies for sale.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still patiently waiting for a pm answer from Pat as well.

you guys pat is a really good guy. there is probably a better way to do this.

Yeah that's what people keep saying... yet I still have no red album after numerous attempts, and I've been as patient as anyone could reasonably expect..

Polite emails get bounced back/go unanswered from hyperrealist-- this is the only place I've been able to reach him at all, so I'll continue to try.

Sending the dude PM's here is retarded. Send an email everyday if you must, but people don't always check PM's when they post on a billion different boards.

cool dude!! how about you send hyperrealist an email on my behalf and tell me how it goes. i have a phone number as well if you want to give that a try.

Sending the dude PM's here is retarded. Send an email everyday if you must, but people don't always check PM's when they post on a billion different boards.

cool dude!! how about you send hyperrealist an email on my behalf and tell me how it goes. i have a phone number as well if you want to give that a try.

relax man... sorry you havent gotten your shit but he was just giving you some advice/an idea.

keep freaking out though, im sure that will put a stamp on your record and put it in the mail

Sending the dude PM's here is retarded. nd an email everyday if you must, but people don't always check PM's when they post on a billion different boards.

Since he's actually answered pms here but doesn't answer emails sent to his business, your logic is flawed--it would only be retarded to send more messages to an address he doesn't answer. ::)