BARONESS Red Album. Last copies for sale.

No, that is not the only thing i thought about. He has mentioned what has happened to his friends before, and I'm pretty sure there are numerous threads about it. It's horrible/sad/unfortunate/sickening/etc, that these things happen to people, especially good people. My thoughts and prayers go out to the friends that were injured. I just posted that because i'm sure everyone knew what was going with his friends and probably didn't realize that everything hasn't even been shipped out yet and I was hoping to clear that up.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Update on Hyperrealists News:

2008-07-29

Hyperrealist on hold.

Hi everyone. You've probably noticed that no packatges have been sent and no email has been answered in nearly a month. I apologize for the delays in letting everyone know whats going on.

One month ago today, two local musicians (one of them a very dear friend), were shot and critically injured in what was called an attempted robbery. Luckily, both are still with us, but not without consequences. Dave Williams and Jason Statts of SURT (The Destroyer) were both hospitalized with very severe injuries - a single bullet passed through Jason's neck, shattering a vertebrae and paralyzing him then lodged itself in Dave's neck next to his spine after passing through his trachea and vocal cords. Both of these guys have a long road to recovery ahead. For a little more information on the story and how to donate (and we encourage you to), please visit www.stattswilliams.com. Anyone in the Savannah area who would like to attend can find information on the show there as well.

All of our energy here has been focused on putting together a benefit show for these two. We are working together with The Jinx (who will be hosting this show on Aug 2) and organizing a full day of music, food, raffles, auctions and more to raise as much money as possible to help our friends in their time of need. To do this and run a label on top of the already demanding day job would be impossible. We have suspended all label activitiy until monday August 5, at which time I will bust ass to get everything out the door that is waiting to ship and get all emails, promos, etc taken care of as quickly as possible. Again, I apologize for the delays, but this is the only thing I can do at the moment. Some things are more important to me than getting a record or an email out in a timely fashion. My friends are certainly one of those things.

If you have a matter that cannot wait for a few more days, please feel free to call or catch me on AIM if you see me online. Otherwise, I ask that you please be patient and let us focus on the task at hand and get through the rest of the week. Everything will be back up to speed soon enough.

Thank you for your understanding.

Pat

So i hope that means everything shipped out on the 5th or a little after!

Anyone still waiting on their record? I haven't received mine yet and as much as i hate to do it, was thinking about opening a paypal complaint.

I sent my payment July 14th, and don't want it to forget about it and it get too late for paypal to do anything.

people need to chill out.

Pat's not going to leave you high and dry. I'm sure once shit gets back to normal with him, he'll let us know and then the packages will be shipped, then you can flip them.

Until then just fucking enjoy the pirated mp3s you downloaded.

Sick of this shit. Calm the fuck down

Pat's not going to leave you high and dry. I'm sure once shit gets back to normal with him, he'll let us know and then the packages will be shipped, then you can flip them.

Im sure this will come at some point but it sucks when people who just ordered recently got theirs already and I preordered in Jan and still havent gotten anything. Not like I need to explain myself but I just want this to have, not to flip. Dont read the thread if it pisses you off so much.

Im sure this will come at some point but it sucks when people who just ordered recently got theirs already and I preordered in Jan and still havent gotten anything. Not like I need to explain myself but I just want this to have, not to flip. Dont read the thread if it pisses you off so much.

I read it in case that Pat had posted an update.