The Hives "Veni Vidi Vicious" LP repress on green

That's good logic if its http and not https but most places dealing with credit cards use https, which is just a mess of encrypted junk to anywhere looking at what's going on network.

For a retailer with their own credit card processing, they lose money going through PayPal with all the fee crap and other junk. I think now-a-days its safe to assume people have a bank account if they have money and therefore also have a debit card.

But a debit card is different from a credit card? I've got a debit card, how would I go about using it?

You can use it just like a credit card in all likelihood. The main difference is a debit card is directly connected to an account. As long as your debit card is something the merchant accepts (like its a Visa or a MasterCard) you should be set. No PayPal necessary.

• 3 months later...

New Hives 10"

http://www.normanrecords.com/records/97119

"WE RULE THE WORLD (T.H.E.H.I.V.E.S.)” is out in the UK on 25th Feb. The single will be released digitally and as a Limited 10” Vinyl backed with exclusive remixes: Mattt Helder from Arctic Monkeys shakes up “We Rule The World (T.H.E.H.I.V.E.S)”, as does Russell Leetch from Editors while Nick Zinner from Yeah Yeah Yeahs gets his magic fingers on previous single “Tick Tick Boom" with his Post Colonization Mix.

Thanks for that! But do you think they'll have this on their current tour? I'm seeing them next month and kind of hoping they will.

I wouldn't know, but my guess is that they won't have it. I'm seeing them on March 2nd and I can check for you if that's before your date. Just remind me.

Thanks for that! But do you think they'll have this on their current tour? I'm seeing them next month and kind of hoping they will.

I wouldn't know, but my guess is that they won't have it. I'm seeing them on March 2nd and I can check for you if that's before your date. Just remind me.

Awesome, thanks for that.

Edit: Just noticed, that's the night before I am.

New Hives 10"

http://www.normanrecords.com/records/97119

"WE RULE THE WORLD (T.H.E.H.I.V.E.S.)” is out in the UK on 25th Feb. The single will be released digitally and as a Limited 10” Vinyl backed with exclusive remixes: Mattt Helder from Arctic Monkeys shakes up “We Rule The World (T.H.E.H.I.V.E.S)”, as does Russell Leetch from Editors while Nick Zinner from Yeah Yeah Yeahs gets his magic fingers on previous single “Tick Tick Boom" with his Post Colonization Mix.

Back in stock for those that missed out the first time

Guest scriptedrain
Comes out to a little over $9 after shipping, good deal.

If you live in the UK. It's $12 to the US

How do you figure? The 10" is E2.99 and shipping 1 12"/LP (which is bigger than a 10", so it might be even cheaper) to the US is E3.00. E6 = $9.11.

Guest scriptedrain

How do you figure? The 10" is E2.99 and shipping 1 12"/LP (which is bigger than a 10", so it might be even cheaper) to the US is E3.00. E6 = $9.11.

Those are pounds, not euros

Oh fuck! Haha, my bad. Thanks for the heads up!

The hives' recent change in sound have made me not wanna collect em afterall.... I really really don't like The Black And White Album, I actually think it's gey and boring unlike their older stuff. I might be seeling my collection soon, which includes 3 colors of VVV, Tyrannosaurus Hives w/7", Your New Fav. Band, Barely Legal and several 7" (incl. colored ones)....

Guest Admin
Hey scott, any word on the actual available date? I keep checking gearhead and it still says coming soon.

All I know is what I cut-and-pasted -- it's possible that email is only for stores/distros, though (I get those emails from Gearhead, and I don't know why). Maybe see if Virgil can get it? Post a request in the want thread I made.

we will be getting these in this next week.

The hives' recent change in sound have made me not wanna collect em afterall.... I really really don't like The Black And White Album, I actually think it's gey and boring unlike their older stuff. I might be seeling my collection soon, which includes 3 colors of VVV, Tyrannosaurus Hives w/7", Your New Fav. Band, Barely Legal and several 7" (incl. colored ones)....
would be interested in tyrannosaurus hives, your new fav and barely legal.