Off to the Mountains for a few nights Update

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

Hey friends, after working way too hard for way too long, my wife, my son, and I are all going up to the mountains for a few nights of rest and relaxation. I am fucking stoked. No computers, very little cell phone reception and lots of food and beer. I am serious need of getting away and am super psyched. I am leaving in about 5 minutes for the weekend but Andy, Seabron, and Justin will continue to ship orders and stay on top of things. I will be back on Saturday to see Rocky Votolato and Chad Price play and can't wait for that.

A few quick updates for you. Tomorrow Justin and Andy will be working on a new podcast. I donated 2 segments like last time, this time I called Brian from The Gaslight Anthem and we had a nice conversation about collecting vinyl, Gaslight vinyl, songwriting, and touring. I also called Michael Murphy, a VC customer, who has the distinction of being the first person to successfully order a copy of the White vinyl for the 59 Sound by Gaslight. We spoke about vinyl collecting, variants, recent purchases, and first purchases.

I just approved the test pressings for the Ninja Gun album, "Restless Rubes" as the album sounds so good. It is because of things like hearing the test press that I love doing vinyl. That really is the way music needs to be heard.

I have so many records in the works and to just give you a few teasers, expect in the next 6 months records from Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground, Fake Problems/Look Mexico, Avail, Teenage Bottlerocket/Ergs, The Banner, Foxy Shazam, Every Time I Die, Ninja Gun/Whiskey and Co, The Takers, Drag the River, Tim Barry, Two Cow Garage, Portugal the Man, 50 Foot Wave, maybe Sleepercar, The Falcon (this one will be really soon), and lots more. Hope that gives you guys something to talk about while I am relaxing this weekend.

I love you guys!