Ergs Singles 2xLP

From their myspace, sorry if this has been posted before..

Singles collection out soon on CD and 2XLP

Dirtnap Records and The Ergs present "Hindsight is 20/20, My Friend" Volume I - a collection of Ergs singles and compilation tracks.

Contained within this release are all Ergs tracks from the nine 7"s we've released (including the "Naked Lady Firehouse" EP that came with certain copies of "3 Guys, 12 Eyes"), the 6 compilations we've been on, and the one 3.5" floppy disk single we self released. Essentially, if we released and it wasn't on a full length (or half-full length), it's on this compilation*.

This will of course be made available on CD for all the lame-o's who've never owned a record player and also on double LP for all the effete Obama-voting snobs (you damn "elitists"!) who are too good to own digital media. The double LP will have a big gatefold cover and additional liner notes from Mike Faloon of Go Metric Fame and Mike Catalano of Hunchback infamy.

We should have copies of this a few days into our tour and it will be officially released in the coming months. See you on the road, dummies.

*There are two live songs from a compilation CD we were on that were not included on this singles comp. However, you can download the entire set they were taken from at wfmu's website. Also, they were not exclusive songs so don't worry about it.