And even more Sound The Alarm news

Well, I don't know if it's news exactly, but I got my Sound The Alarm records today from nerd alert and I was pleasantly surprised.

[image]

[image]

Their color was supposed to be a clear red, and Tony had said he would send me one with a little bit of smoke. When I saw the one that was opened I assumed that the other would be just a transparent red color with smoke or maybe just a clean clear red. I'm stoked on the maroon/burgundy/black+red marbled (whatever you wanna call it)color though! Has anybody else got their copy/copies? Now I'm just wondering if Virgil's are going to have some pink variant or something because I thought some of his had some reddish streaks? I could be wrong. But thanks Tony!

Holy shit, that is amazing Lydia! We haven't opened any other reds than the one I sent you, but I think its time I open another! :)

Anyone get any cool white variations?

I haven't gotten white yet, but I am hoping for greatness... and if anybody else gets any, I will gladly buy. Also, did you happen to get any others similar to mine?

the only difference is the aural exploits one has a sticker that says red vinyl...maybe its supposed to be solid red and not have any of that dark haze and i just got one with some coincidentally or its just more cobraside nonsense. aural exploits said they had red and white i believe so im guessing white is probably the same as the vc exclusive