FUELED BY RAMEN BOXSET HELP!!!!

ok...so when they were released...i picked up a FBR 7" boxset.

it has 5, 7" records:

Paramore: Emergency/Pressure

The Academy Is...: Slow Down/Checkmarks

Cute Is What We Aim For: The Curse Of Curves/There's A Class For This

Gym Class Heroes: The Queen And I/7 Weeks

Cobra Starship: The Church Of Hot Addiction/Send My Love To The Dance Floor, I'll See You In Hell (Hey Mister DJ)

my problem is: the labels are fucked up.

The 7" marked Paramore plays Cobra Starship

The 7" marked Gym Class Heroes plays Paramore

The 7" marked Cobra Starship plays Gym Class Heroes

The other 2 are properly labeled.

Does anyone else have this problem and does anyone know how many are like this???

thanks in advance.

alright... i was still working at FBR when this came out so check it.

ALL the records are like that... test were approved and then when it went into production they send like 100 copies to the office. it sat on my desk until a week later when i thought "fuck it ill listen to this thing" (i was the ONLY one at FBR who owned a record player too). i noticed the mis matched labels and hit up our distro guy, in which he said "i know dude, found out a few days ago. can't do shit about it cuz they all shipped".

and that's that.

ALL the records are like that... test were approved and then when it went into production they send like 100 copies to the office. it sat on my desk until a week later when i thought "fuck it ill listen to this thing" (i was the ONLY one at FBR who owned a record player too). i noticed the mis matched labels and hit up our distro guy, in which he said "i know dude, found out a few days ago. can't do shit about it cuz they all shipped".

and that's that.

so basically what your saying is that FBR approves Test Presses like a monkey would throw poo?

[image]

why am i not surprised

and that's that.

thanks dude...this has been bothering be for awhile and i just remembered to ask...

as for why i own it? its no secret Midtown are one of my favorite bands on the planet and just because Gabe is involved with Cobra Starship meant i NEEDED this set....

and that's that.

thanks dude...this has been bothering be for awhile and i just remembered to ask...

as for why i own it? its no secret Midtown are one of my favorite bands on the planet and just because Gabe is involved with Cobra Starship meant i NEEDED this set....

thats actually why i bought it too