Forever and Cocoa Puffs (Water)

Green and White looks awesome! Are there still any copies left?

500 pressed of each color. All four seek homes, if not holmes. They are readily available, meaning shipping this week to lowbrow record haunts and your favorite mall youth mercantile alike.

-- NOTE: "Orange" looks suspiciously like STOCK GOLD: go figure!

Very awesome. I assume these will start shipping soon?

What about the regular version of the OWTH LP? I ordered both of these together so I'm wondering how soon I can start checking the mailbox.

Thanks!

Handsome AND smart too? Your family must be very proud. But do they condone your haircut? ;) Yeah. In answer to your question. Lifetime too. Strangely the "orange" for Lifetime also seems a bit familiar, as if it was really freaking STOCK GOLD with the word "orange" stenciled on the side of the box. I sense a plot is afoot to unload some surplus freaking GOLD vinyl. I weep. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Very awesome. I assume these will start shipping soon?

What about the regular version of the OWTH LP? I ordered both of these together so I'm wondering how soon I can start checking the mailbox.

Thanks!

Handsome AND smart too? Your family must be very proud. But do they condone your haircut? ;) Yeah. In answer to your question. Lifetime too. Strangely the "orange" for Lifetime also seems a bit familiar, as if it was really freaking STOCK GOLD with the word "orange" stenciled on the side of the box. I sense a plot is afoot to unload some surplus freaking GOLD vinyl. I weep. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

VAR TELL ME IF I GOT THE WHITE BRIDGE AND TUNNEL!!!

:'( :'( :'( How the fudge would I know? I should be asleep right now. Why am I awake? This is silly. French fries. Why do I always want fries at inconvenient times and never any other time? I never want fries ordinarily. :'( :'( :'(

-- Did you order it? Did you order it yesterday? Then you're probably safe.

-- Check out how cool the band is: they turned most of their cut of the white records over to us to give to mailorder kids. So like 10 extra people got hooked up. Nice folks, huh?

:'( :'( :'( How the fudge would I know? I should be asleep right now. Why am I awake? This is silly. French fries. Why do I always want fries at inconvenient times and never any other time? I never want fries ordinarily. :'( :'( :'(

-- Check out how cool the band is: they turned most of their cut of the white records over to us to give to mailorder kids. So like 10 extra people got hooked up. Nice folks, huh?

thats rad!! i did a paypal order yesterday night and paid it this morning....i hope i get it! such a great band. does it come with a download code?!

thats rad!! i did a paypal order yesterday night and paid it this morning....i hope i get it! such a great band. does it come with a download code?!

HWM does not come with a download code, I know that much.