yeti hands cd's - SOLD OUT - 2nd pressing soon!

it's just me. i guess it's just kind of acoustic down tempo indie. check out the myspace page... i guess i kinda sound like kevin devine, city on film, weakerthans, stuff like that?

Weakerthans rule. I'll check you out when my girlfriend is not being a butt about me going on Myspace on her computer.

The problem I was having before was that I didn't notice the button on your page. It says "paypal... yadda yadda yadda" but it doesn't look like a button, so I didn't notice it.

The problem I am having now is money. I definitely want a copy, but i'm broke. Hopefully there's still some around when I get some more cash.

Got mine. It's really solid, guys. If you're on the fence, pick one up. It's worth it for the art and pins alone, but the music is fantastic too.

Are there 50 of each color or 50 all day?

there's 50 total of the special ones. when the first 50 are all gone i am going to do a run of non-numbered, non-cut, non-limited, non-dvd case versions.

thanks guys, i'm really glad you all like it.