Deathcycle "Prelude..." LP Pre-orders and MORE

www.lifelinerecords.net

Pre-orders for the upcoming Deathcycle "Prelude to Tyranny" CD / LP are now available in the Webstore! Both formats will be dropping into our hands early August and we will be shipping them out as soon as they arrive. For the vinyl collectors, the LP is available on 2 different colors, 150 on Black/Blue/White swirl and 450 copies on transparent Orange.

For this release, for a limited time, we are offering a package deal that contains the new album and a t-shirt, all at a specially discounted price. The shirt features the cover art of "Prelude to Tyranny" on the front and the LifeLine Records logo on the left sleeve. There are three bundles available:

- CD / t-shirt bundle for $15

- LP / t-shirt bundle for $17

- 2 LP’s (both color vinyl versions) / t-shirt for $26

Note: these prices are only with the pre-order package!

[image]

In tour news, both Disnihil and Spanish Bombs are hitting the road together starting August 13th on the East Coast going through the Midwest and heading back East for roughly 8 shows. Both bands will have a limited pre-release version of their upcoming LifeLine Record releases: Disnihil "Future Cancers" 7" and Spanish Bombs 12" (featuring the "self-titled" CDEP on Side A and the "Brown Bag Demo" on Side B), so be sure to catch the two bands if they are coming through your town! The official tour dates will be posted soon!

Last but not least, check out the webstore for a ton of great new releases, as well as recently marked down ($6.50 per shirt!) Modern Life Is War t-shirts from their final tour and last show.

Thank you once again for your support!

www.lifelinerecords.net

Oh snap!! Spanish bombs are back, that's good news. That 12"s is going to be so good. I hate to be "that guy" but that demo they put out was amazing.

The demo is going to be the B-side of the 12". I'll start copies of stuff for you if you like Pappy. You can be on my list with Adam Bender and my webmaster.

Talked to the pressing plant yesterday, Deathcycle vinyl will be in just over a week, once I have the arrival date I will post it and...

The new Disnihil 7" was being pressed at the moment, and the Spanish Bombs 12" was going on the press today! Both bands will have a limited version out of 150 on their mini-tour coming up in August.