Jason Webley rocks

Alright this is totally vinyl related. First of all he has his new album up on vinyl and the last copies of Only Just Beginning (thought to be way out of print) you should buy both!

http://www.jasonwebley.com/

Second he did a series of 7" records limited to 1,111 each (he loves the number 11), and all are long out of print. I wrote him recently to tell him how much I loved one (the duet he did with Amanada Palmer) and how I had all of his vinyl except 2 of the 7-inches in the series. He wrote back and asked which ones. Turns out he had a few copies of some of the 7-inches he didn't sell (some were over runs, some were unnumbered) and he'd gladly sell me one for cost.

Keep in mind these are long out of print and apparently the one with Amanda Palmer sold for close to $100 on ebay.

Dude's totally rad. Check him out!

Seen him several times here in Seattle. His Halloween shows every year are pretty epic. The first time I saw him was at a street fair and he had this mask on, kind of creepy, but oh so much fun! Just him and his accordian! But yeah, if anyone here ever has a chance to witness a live show, do not miss it!

Seen him several times here in Seattle. His Halloween shows every year are pretty epic. The first time I saw him was at a street fair and he had this mask on, kind of creepy, but oh so much fun! Just him and his accordian! But yeah, if anyone here ever has a chance to witness a live show, do not miss it!

Live show is worth it for his accordion cover of "Hey Ya!" Totally off the hook!