SlapStick 25 song test pressing

aarondanger

GUH!!! If I hadn't sold my regular version of this Lp I would totally buy this off you. Unfortunately, I sold mine after I lost the auction for the test. Irony....

I have a sealed copy of the regular version. I don't think I'm ever going to open it because it's quite a rarity...I'm just holding out for the 2xLP repress for listening. It really can't come soon enough!

Shit happens people go broke

Word, I don't blame you at all. I just wish I hadn't sold mine or I'd buy this off you. Anyhow, if you sell anything else let me know, I'll pay top dollar (which is like...Middle euro).

Also, if there's anything I can do to help let me know. I hate to see someone so rad in financial issues.

GUH!!! If I hadn't sold my regular version of this Lp I would totally buy this off you. Unfortunately, I sold mine after I lost the auction for the test. Irony....

I have a sealed copy of the regular version. I don't think I'm ever going to open it because it's quite a rarity...I'm just holding out for the 2xLP repress for listening. It really can't come soon enough!

the repress is gonna be a 2xlp?

why 2?

the repress is gonna be a 2xlp?

why 2?

Because it's too long for one LP. The original was actually only 23 of the original songs (I think) because of the length.