Pre-order maddness...

Guest kevinb
Wow I'm only waiting on like $34 and I thought I was bad. I'll stand in a shop and spend 5 mintues debating whether to buy the jar of mayo thats 48p or 76p, but if I want a record it just doesn't matter.

well that's just because mayo obviously sucks.

THANK YOU!!!!!! screw that nasty shit

Wow I'm only waiting on like $34 and I thought I was bad. I'll stand in a shop and spend 5 mintues debating whether to buy the jar of mayo thats 48p or 76p, but if I want a record it just doesn't matter.

well that's just because mayo obviously sucks.

Damn right it sucks, but my girlfriend won't try my "home-made" mayo

i've been doing so well lately. i'm waiting on 5 lps, 4 7"s, and 1 cd. i've been very disciplined the past month, and have less stuff coming in now than i have in a year probably.

I've only got 2 records and the LA boxset on preorder at the moment - all from here - which is pretty good for me since I usually have double digits on preorder at all times, heh.

Oh wait, make it 5 total, forgot about the two Jailhouse Records Moral Crux club records I've got coming as well. :)

I just went through all of my "checkout complete" emails from Vinyl Collective to tally up what I'm waiting on. I am waiting on $247.31 worth of records (before shipping). Yowza!

ha. got you beat ;)

vinyl collective: $320.16 (thanks again ISIS for breaking me)

nerd alert: $40.46

polyvinyl: $25

mylene sheath: $44

and here i am, refreshing the crap out of the TRL site for the young widows/maserati dang pre-orders. it's been a really bankrupting month!