PO Now: Within The Ruins - Black Heart

Not sure if there are many Within The Ruins fans on here, but mostly posting due to the ridiculously low price on Amazon for their new album. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08KGW49Y2/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B08KGW49Y2&linkCode=as2&tag=clearancevi03-20&linkId=c8f5cfd177552f5571b4905095beb340

On 12/31/2020 at 10:50 PM, Billich0986 said:

Not sure if there are many Within The Ruins fans on here, but mostly posting due to the ridiculously low price on Amazon for their new album. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08KGW49Y2/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B08KGW49Y2&linkCode=as2&tag=clearancevi03-20&linkId=c8f5cfd177552f5571b4905095beb340

Fucking great looking out, man!  Appreciate this post.  Hell, I appreciated just the fact that someone posted Within The Ruins, I was going to chime in just to say that.  Been a fan every since way back when Creature was new.  

On 1/3/2021 at 3:19 PM, MicLima said:

Great album, discovered them only recently with this one, still need to go through the rest of their catalog.  Ordered the LP+CD bundle from eOne Heavy already, but this price is too low not jump on.

Just some shinfo, but they have a new singer on this album.  If anyone else has been a fan for a while or seen them live, any opinion on Steve?  I think he's filled in great, and is a perfect fit for the band.  I haven't listened to this new one much yet, but gotdamn do they have the best instrumentals.  Eighty Sixed and the 5th install of Ataxia are both killer.