WTB/WTTF: Jordaan Mason & Nana Yamato!

Multiverse

On 4/9/2021 at 8:18 PM, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

I don't have either of these, but I haven't heard the name Jordaan Mason since about 2005. Had a couple friends who played shows with him. Nothing to contribute, just waxing nostalgic.

Similar type deal with 09 and been feeling that nostalgia a lot lately

The album is worth checking out, I think I kind of hated it the first time I heard it but I kept revisiting it over the years and it's a favorite at this point

1 hour ago, Multiverse said:

Similar type deal with 09 and been feeling that nostalgia a lot lately

The album is worth checking out, I think I kind of hated it the first time I heard it but I kept revisiting it over the years and it's a favorite at this point

I'll have to give it a listen at some point, but I remember liking most of my buddies' stuff more than Jordaan's. If you get a chance you should check them out, I think some of them are still making music.

One of my dude's played as Attic Abasement and apparently has a full band now, and one was A Wonderful (anything from him seems hard to find), and Little Yellow Bird, but I think he mostly does different stuff now. Last I knew he was in a band called Kopps and sometimes toured with Joywave sometimes?

I remember seeing a ton of great bands at tiny venues with those dudes. Good times.