Alternative Price Guides

So, I know Discogs is the defacto place to research and shop, but does anyone know of a good alternative to price hard to find variants, and rare pressings? I've found a couple OG Neil Young and GD that I haven't been able to find any price reference for.

For example, a Grateful Dead - American Beauty original from '71 from the UK/Warner Bros. 1893. It has no WB logo in the rim, Green Label, in Stereo. 

The other example is a Neil Young - Everybody knows this is Nowhere (UK/Original, Stereo, UK/Reprise RSLP 6349/ from 1969. It's the tri-color Steamboat Label. I can find a reference on Discogs, but it doesn't mention the label color. What's throwing me off is the place that's selling it is pricing it at about $193, and the most I've seen it sell for on Discogs is about half that. The other prices I've seen at this place are very reasonable. So I'm not sure if this is some rarer variant that I'm just not finding on Discogs or the same one that is indeed being sold at a premium. Here's the listing for reference: https://timebomb.co.jp/en/products/68201752150pm6n

Thanks for your input...

4 minutes ago, porkdad said:

Yeah, good post. I checked eBay as well, sales history and current auctions. No bueno! Goldmine is no bueno. I could do some digging at the Hoffman forums too...