Portugal The Man "Censored Colors" LP pre-order up

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a bunch more details on the pre-orders, including vinyl color:

Tier One will include the new CD, an 18" X 24" signed and numbered limited edition original lithograph painted by P.TM's vocalist/guitarist John Baldwin Gourley, a special double-gold-disc vinyl edition of "Censored Colors" with a die-cut gatefold, a wearable monkey mask, a project t-shirt that is exclusive to these special album bundles, and a "Censored Colors" wheat paste poster. The Tier One package will sell for $80.00, and only 100 of these top-drawer packages will be made available.

The Second Tier package will go for $45.00 and includes the new CD, the double-gold-disc vinyl, and the exclusive album-package-only t-shirt.

Tier Three offers the new CD, the gold vinyl and the exclusive t-shirt, selling for $35.00. The Fourth Tier provides the new CD and the project t-shirt for $18.00.

In addition, anyone purchasing any of the four packages will receive a link to download the entire album beginning September 1, a full two weeks prior to the September 16 release date.

Pre-orders can be placed on the band's newly re-launched website - http://portugaltheman.net/

hey guys, i was surprised to see that merchnow already has a pre-order of this. I just emailed Portugal's manager to find out what is up. I hope ot have some news now. From a conversation last week, their manager said that we would get our own color and it would be either more limited or just as limited as the most limited version that EVR is doing.

fuck, I am bummed I am not putting this out. I love this album so much.

virgil,

you've heard the full album? how does it compare to church mouth? This is one of my most anticipated albums of 2008

it sounds like nothing else they have done. John was explaining to me last night that he wrote in a completely different way. Conversations with Kyle from Kay Kay got him thinking about how he wrote most of the songs from church mouth based on riffs and censored colors' songs were written around chords. I know that doesn't help describe the sound, but the record is incredible.

Tier One will include the new CD, an 18" X 24" signed and numbered limited edition original lithograph painted by P.TM's vocalist/guitarist John Baldwin Gourley, a special double-gold-disc vinyl edition of "Censored Colors" with a die-cut gatefold, a wearable monkey mask, a project t-shirt that is exclusive to these special album bundles, and a "Censored Colors" wheat paste poster. The Tier One package will sell for $80.00, and only 100 of these top-drawer packages will be made available.

The Second Tier package will go for $45.00 and includes the new CD, the double-gold-disc vinyl, and the exclusive album-package-only t-shirt.

Tier Three offers the new CD, the gold vinyl and the exclusive t-shirt, selling for $35.00. The Fourth Tier provides the new CD and the project t-shirt for $18.00.

In addition, anyone purchasing any of the four packages will receive a link to download the entire album beginning September 1, a full two weeks prior to the September 16 release date.

Pre-orders can be placed on the band's newly re-launched website - http://portugaltheman.net/

what the fuck.. which website is this from?

i just ordered the mega package on merchnow, but it doesn't have the monkey mask or the wheat paste poster..

i just ordered the mega package on merchnow, but it doesn't have the monkey mask or the wheat paste poster..

This information came from a press release their publicist sent out.

Guest kevinb

Ohenstly when i saw PTM the man in cleveland with Minus the Bear(one of my top 5 fav bands), PTM took the show that night... im sorry they did mayby it was the bro's push moshing (yes there were bros there ugh...) but The sound oh my god it was just freaking amazing... both are in my top 5 but PTM took that show hands down

Ohenstly when i saw PTM the man in cleveland with Minus the Bear(one of my top 5 fav bands), PTM took the show that night... im sorry they did mayby it was the bro's push moshing (yes there were bros there ugh...) but The sound oh my god it was just freaking amazing

I'll be seeing them twice when they come to The Netherlands, can't wait!

Guest kevinb
Ohenstly when i saw PTM the man in cleveland with Minus the Bear(one of my top 5 fav bands), PTM took the show that night... im sorry they did mayby it was the bro's push moshing (yes there were bros there ugh...) but The sound oh my god it was just freaking amazing

I'll be seeing them twice when they come to The Netherlands, can't wait!

Dude their live show has improved sooo much it's not even funny..get pumped