eBay Help?

I purchased a signed copy of the Fall Out Boy/Autopilot Off split 7" off of eBay on October 11th, and completed payment on either October 11th or 12th. I paid $2 for Media Mail (the only option), and when it hadn't arrived for a couple weeks, sent him multiple messages asking when I could expect it to arrive, but received no responses. On October 29th, I got a message from him saying that he had shipped it. After the 9th day and still no record, I sent him a message pretty much every day, and didn't hear anything until I threatened to report the problem to eBay. He then responded and said that he had shipped it the week before, and would talk to the post office and let me know. It has now been almost 2 weeks since then and I have not received the record, nor heard anything more from him, even though I've kept sending him messages telling him I haven't received it.

Now, I am contemplating reporting him again. Any opinions?

This sounds very familiar to an item issue I am dealing with...

They only responded when I threatened a PayPal dispute, then they said they would check with the post office and send another one and let me know when it is sent I waited a waited about a week, then opened a PayPal claim.

Bastard.

Report your fool for sure.

It does sound like the guy is jerking you around. However media mail can take up to 6 weeks. It's rare but it happend to me a lot this summer with things I sent to folks. People were uptight as all get out...but in the end you do get what you pay for. Media mail is cheap because it's as slow as you can possibly go. I was told by someone who's been with the USPS for over 22 years that they do media mail last and that they don't move shipments until they fill up the bin they use for Media mail. So if it's a slow week or two it could take even longer. She also explained to me that the summer is the worst time to send stuff media because that's when a lot of people go on vacation.