Propagandhi Fat repress

ryanwood

does anyone know for sure? i thought it was going to be december.

It's coming out this week, most likely tomorrow because Fat love Tuesdays.

Are you talking about the NOFX record or the Propagandhi record?

I'm pretty sure the Propagandhi repress doesn't come out till December, I don't really know about that NOFX record.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure the Propagandhi repress doesn't come out till December, I don't really know about that NOFX record.

i'd like to know where the info is coming that it is coming out tomorrow. i put money aside for it, but i am just confused as to where this news came from.

i'd like to know where the info is coming that it is coming out tomorrow. i put money aside for it, but i am just confused as to where this news came from.

Fat sent out an e-mail saying that they were going to have the LP for the NOFX live album this week. It also said the Propagandhi repress would be available at the same time. Typically they release these on Tuesday (11am). But as it's their own sales from their own store there are no hard and fast rules they must uphold.

Tuesday's are not specific to Fat.

I know, but it's currently the strongest day it will come out.

We are talking about both. They are both going up for order sometime this week.

They usually have the "vinyl" option on the album page with a note saying "anyone that orders before 11am won't get colored vinyl"

http://fatwreck.com/store/detail/506

But there's only 1 pressing and it's gold, right? They don't have any ones other than coloured, so it wouldn't need to say that.

It only said it for the the Longest Line because they were also selling the black copy.

now it says

The first wave of Canadian vegans to cross the US punk border. A whole bunch of fast melodic PC songs that’ll make you wanna laugh as the government burns to the ground. Songs about megan, bacon, and vegans.

12 song CD & LP

(Limited repressing of 1,028 on gold vinyl – limit 2 per customer – available soon)