• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falloutcollapse
is there a preorder yet?

and anyone know the numbers at all

No pre-order yet, and DW doesn't release numbers until after the release ships

• 2 weeks later...
im just listening to this record on myspace now and im so stoked for this to come up for pre-order now. Will the full length be on deathwish too??

well the full length (the one on myspace now) is on eyeball. then the 7" is on deathwish. that's all we have CONFIRMED so far. they also have plans for a 10" (possibly temporary residance) and then another full length (probably eyeball, but who knows), but who knows. they could just disappear, i wouldn't put it past them.

im just listening to this record on myspace now and im so stoked for this to come up for pre-order now. Will the full length be on deathwish too??

well the full length (the one on myspace now) is on eyeball. then the 7" is on deathwish. that's all we have CONFIRMED so far. they also have plans for a 10" (possibly temporary residance) and then another full length (probably eyeball, but who knows), but who knows. they could just disappear, i wouldn't put it past them.

sweet man thanks for the info. any idea when to expect the lp pre-order at all?

well we're not sure if eyeball is even pressing it, no word from the band or the label, but i'm sure it will be pressed. but there isn't even talk about it so preorders will be a while

well we're not sure if eyeball is even pressing it, no word from the band or the label, but i'm sure it will be pressed. but there isn't even talk about it so preorders will be a while

eyeball is not releasing the vinyl version, the band themself are. geoff said a pre-order would be up later this week, possibly even today.

eyeball is not releasing the vinyl version, the band themself are. geoff said a pre-order would be up later this week, possibly even today.

fuck, where are they selling the vinyl then? through the myspace?

yeah i just did some research and found that out myself. apparently a one off pressing out of 1000. stoked.