question about relapse and neurosis vinyl

hey guys im sort of new to this whole vinyl thing and im really trying to just get my favorite stuff. there is this neurosis vinyl on ebay on clear and they say that they were never released to the public? is that true? if so that would be real cool to have. any info would be appreciated.

here is a link thanks: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=160272193072

Relapse often prints a small amount on some special color and then doesn't send these out to distros or to stores. They end up in the hands of employees, the label, the band, etc.

Think of it as a "friends press"

While we're on the subject... someone trade/sell me the NEUROSIS Empty 7" on Allied.

Relapse often prints a small amount on some special color and then doesn't send these out to distros or to stores. They end up in the hands of employees, the label, the band, etc.

Think of it as a "friends press"

While we're on the subject... someone trade/sell me the NEUROSIS Empty 7" on Allied.

Emptys not that hard to find, the last one on ebay i got for 20 bucks.

You guys are awesome, someone should start a NEUROSIS appreciation Thread. I love all their music. It's weird how they have gone from the hardcore/punk band to what they are now... just crazy. I've been lucky enough to see them 4 times in all their music glory from the word as law days, to now, and that band does not disappoint on any level.

ps. i picked up a PAIN OF MIND (Original Press) recently on ebay.. i was so stoked.