Hey Los Angeles area people!

EDIT! Found her a home! Thanks for people who asked friends and family if they could take her in, shes heading to her new place tomorrow I believe and I wont have to take her to a shelter.

Good times!

We found this little kitten outside our apt over the weekend and no one has claimed her. I honestly can't keep her and don't want to see her go to the animal shelter. Its a girl, I'm guessing maybe 8 weeks old at most. I gave her a flea/tick bath the day we found her and she is all clean. Ill even throw in the 21 lb box of kitty litter and the litter pan to get you started!

I live in Burbank and have to work tonight at 5. If someone hasn't taken her by tomorrow I have to take her to the shelter :( so someone should seriously take her. Shes super awesome, already potty trained, and is really active and cuddly, a super awesome cat for sure.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Seriously someone should give her a good home. Send me an e-mail keevhren @ hotmail . com or AOL DABrInfected12 if you're interested.

Thanks.

I'm in Tarzana, so I'm pretty nearby, but I am staying with my parents right now. If I brought a kitten home they would probably go nuts, along with the three dogs we have, one of which already has several feline mannerisms. However, I told my cousin about the kitty and we are going to the movies tonight so maybe I can convince him to pick her up? I want her, but like I said, a giant battle would erupt in this house.

If you lived around Chicago, I would take her in a heartbeat. My two cats are getting fat and need someone to keep them going. But if you do have to take her to a shelter make sure its no kill which you know. And give them all the stuff that you bought, I used to volunteer at one and they lived off the stuff people donated. And dont worry, kittens go like gas light anthem records at shelters.

If you lived around Chicago, I would take her in a heartbeat. My two cats are getting fat and need someone to keep them going. But if you do have to take her to a shelter make sure its no kill which you know. And give them all the stuff that you bought, I used to volunteer at one and they lived off the stuff people donated. And dont worry, kittens go like gas light anthem records at shelters.

yeah, she goes to the shelter early on wednesday if no one has taken her by then. lol at the gaslight comparison... hope its true!