USB Turntable

Guest abravemorning

My parents bought me one for Christmas last year, and I love it. The sound quality is fine. My only complaints are the lack of standard turntable controls (you have no set the needle yourself) and there is no dust protection. Another real downside is ripping tracks can be a reach bitch. If you're patient and have some vinyl you want to put on your computer, I'd so go for it.

If you have one, please link me to the one you have.

Thanks for all the info so far!

Also, does anyone have either of these http://www.costco.com/Common/Search.aspx?whse=BC&topnav=&search=turntable&N=0&Ntt=turntable&cm_re=1_en-_-Top_Left_Nav-_-Top_search〈=en-US ?

I've got this one. I like it for the price. The sound is decent, but I wish it had a dust cover and an auto-return. The software it comes with took me some time to get used to. As far as the weight of the arm, it has a counter-weight so you can adjust the amount of pressure on the needle.

This is the best deal I could find. It comes with a dust cover.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.asp....=P_Catal ogName:BC&Sp=S&N=0&whse=BC&Dx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntk=Text_Search&Dr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ne=4000000&D=turntable&Ntt=turntab le&No=1&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&topnav=&s=1