anyone ever deal with mugxmugxmug?

motorbike

Seriously, how can you be defending someone with multiple ebay accounts giving himself positive feedback, as well as numerous aliases.

Because I have a positive record purchasing experience from him, why else? He gave me a good price and sent the records out the day I payed for them.

we know he does great sales, but have you ever traded with the dude?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see, i have read nothing but great things about him selling records but his trading habits are shady. and again, im sure he has done some good trades but do me a favor and check the username "mugxmugxmug" here on VC. kind of a shady character and he has the same ship to address as nates name on dead format. ive got plenty of pms to proove everything but im not gonna post all that and in the end this is just a message board. the kid really does not have to answer for any of this but i couldnt live with myself if i ripped off a bunch of people the way "mugxmugxmug" has.

this guy is obviously a flake. ok, his sales seem fine but that means nothing when trading. he knows there is no paper trail and that's why he's ripping people off. oh, and everyone he rips off lives thousands of miles away from him. what a coincidence! and why all the different user names and ebay id's? hmmmmmmm.

i really hope you all get your records back but i can't ever see it happening. keep e-mailing and ringing him mum until it's sorted. that should really piss him off.

I like how all the people "backing" him are from the UK... As in, the only people that would physically run into him at a show or somewhere... of course he's going to treat people in the UK well, no one from the US is going to do anything to him, but someone from England sure as hell would. at least I would if I lived there.

I like how all the people "backing" him are from the UK... As in, the only people that would physically run into him at a show or somewhere... of course he's going to treat people in the UK well, no one from the US is going to do anything to him, but someone from England sure as hell would. at least I would if I lived there.

Exactly what i was thinking.

i'm sure every person who's done something shitty has also done something nice. so everyone who backs him, we get it, the sale went well for you, but this obviously isn't a "mishap", this dude has multiple names, emails, and addresses. and it isn't a one time thing. it's happened to many people. don't trade with this dude

both goodxintentions and nate-aheex are no longer registered on ebay. i wonder if he has fucked someone over on ebay or they noticed he was inflating his own auction prices with other accounts he has. either way, its sketchy as hell to close down 2 ebay accounts and open a third, there is no reason for that if you are honest with your transactions. the only explanation for multiple ebay accounts, at least in this case, is to bid up your own items with a different account

• 2 weeks later...

hahaha how did you come across that forum?

One good thing is that site is basically a ghost town now as its been replaced by another

www.brokenglassonline.com so at least noone goes on their to check stuff anymore...

If he happens to pop up on the other one i'll let everyone know as i pretty much know everyone who posts on either site and will notice some random trying to palm shit off on the new one.

i was actually trying to find his ebay account and send him a message and all i found was a falsexfront account on ebay that was deleted. so then i googled "ebay uk falsexfront" and that was the first thing that popped up. gotta love the internet. i just think its funny hes so adament about being straight edge and being posi and shit and then he rips off kids in the same scene, pretty fucking hypocritical.