Anyone got a VC contact email address?

Yeah I'll send another today. I also sent 2 PM's a while ago, but they are still unread.

i got your email and forwarded it to andy. he has been slammed but I will bring it up today. And I don't read my pm's lately, been way too busy. sorry.

and regarding usps tracking, it is the worst excuse for tracking. they absolutely fucking suck. I am thinking of writing an open letter fuck you to the postmaster general.

sorry andy hasn't gotten back to you but he is the person to write.

making complaints to the USPS is a joke to say the least. Have had to call in a couple of times and just get the run around. I'm like, "you guys are giving me other peoples mail and yet, you're telling me there is no chance my mail went to someone else, that's insane." It really is a joke and basically they say, unless you have insurance, with signature confirmation, with certified airmail, with delivery confirmation as well, you're screwed. Basically if you want your letter to get there you might as well hand deliver because if it's goes missing, "it's not in their hands."

I really hate that tactic in business, sorry, not our fault. Bullshit!

anyways, my rant for the morning, time for some peanut butter crunch!

it sucks cause the usps do not care about small businesses and they don't care about mail recipients. I would use UPS or Fed Ex exclusively if they had lower prices, at least their tracking works. total bummer.

Yeah I'll send another today. I also sent 2 PM's a while ago, but they are still unread.

i got your email and forwarded it to andy. he has been slammed but I will bring it up today. And I don't read my pm's lately, been way too busy. sorry.

and regarding usps tracking, it is the worst excuse for tracking. they absolutely fucking suck. I am thinking of writing an open letter fuck you to the postmaster general.

sorry andy hasn't gotten back to you but he is the person to write.

Hey no worries! I wasn't pissed off or anything because I know you guys are super busy. ;D

Guest kevinb
it sucks cause the usps do not care about small businesses and they don't care about mail recipients. I would use UPS or Fed Ex exclusively if they had lower prices, at least their tracking works. total bummer.

mayby just a thought & i know its just a start but use fed ex/ups/dhl for heavier packages? then you'd be getting your $ worth id think