TP/PO: CROOKED FINGERS "Forfeit/Fortune" LP white

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

CROOKED FINGERS "Forfeit/Fortune" LP limited edition white vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/FL-007-1

Crooked Fingers latest album will receive the vinyl treatment from our friends at Foreign Leisure, the folks that put out the Maritime albums that sold out rather quickly. They have another great package planned for this album, 1,000 pressed and once they are gone, they will not be repressed. White vinyl. Digital download coupon. Bonus track. And Neko Case lends her beautiful vocals on one of the songs.

I will admit that I am a bigger Archers of Loaf fan than a Crooked Fingers fan, but I did see Eric Bachman play a show locally and it blew my mind. He is an amazing musician and a Denver resident which is fucking cool. If you are even remotely a fan of Eric, Crooked, or Archers, you should pick this up cause this will not be around later.

We also have a test pressing for a test pressing contest. If you pick up the album you will be entered to win a copy. We will announce a winner in October when we receive the records.

I find it impossible to beleive that the Eric Bachman in Crooked Fingers could possibly be the same guy that created those amazing, amazing Archers of Loaf records.

AOL is one of the greatest bands of all time. Crooked fingers is kind of a turd. It makes me sad.

Sorry to nay say.

I like the some of the earlier, darker Crooked Fingers as much as some of his AOL stuff. I definitely prefer a Crooked Fingers show to a Bachman solo show, I just like the fuller sound. I don't know what the current Crooked Fingers composition is but about 5 years ago the touring upright bass player was incredible... he just stood in the back and crooned counter-melodies that I still hear in my head when I play the tunes (sadly not on vinyl).