Koozies at asian man!!!

from the asian man newsletter:

BACK TO SCHOOL!!! Doh, I think this is the week many of you have returned to the greatest place on earth-SCHOOL!! And bless your little hearts if you did. I haven't gone to school in over 20 years now and thank goodness I've found a job that is fun. But yeah, we'll do some kind of clothing deal for you back to schoolers. What else is happening?

More vinyl...!! What else can be said. These days, everything seems to revolve around this 12" piece of wax. The only difference is that we got a new 7" too. FUN FUN So here's what's new:

ALKALINE TRIO S/T on vinyl for the very first time. We've got 4 sets of 500 on the following colors(BLUE/WHITE, ORANGE/WHITE, BROWN/WHITE, and GREY/WHITE) And they all look pretty darn cool. And on 7", we have the WARDOGS "SPREAD THE DISEASE". This 7" comes with a digital download card for you to enjoy the tunes on your MP3 player of choice. And for only $4 it's quite the deal.

We are also experimenting in the baby clothes department. The first attempt is this asian man records onesie that is for 6-12 MONTH OLD'S. It is available for both boys and girls. It seems like so many friends are popping out kids. Here's some asian man alumni who have had kids recently:

BRENDAN KELLY-LAWRENCE ARMS-BABY BOY

DAN ANDRIANO-ALKALINE TRIO-BABY GIRL

PHIL BOUTELLE-SLOW GHERKIN-BABY BOY

PETER COWAN-SLOW GHERKIN-BABY GIRL

So I'm guessing some of the asian man fans must be following suit with kids of their own. Hopefully this is something that will be of interest to you. We'll see how these do and if successful I might start making different onesies for bands. FUN FUN

And another new piece of merchandise is the ever popular Koozie and we will start with the alcohol fueled power of the LAWRENCE ARMS. It doesn't make sense making one for a band like... Hmmmm.. let's say FIVE IRON FRENZY, but for the LAWRENCE ARMS it should be a ok.. We have two different designs and again if they do well we'll entertain the thought of doing more with other bands.

That's all for this week. Enjoy the heat of summer.

Peace always,

Mike Park