9/2 MORE ADDED! PACKAGE DEALS HAVE HEART GASLIGHT

chaz725

Trying Out Selling off some doubles/other stuff in packages

feel free to let me know if this is a ridiculous idea, but i think this can offer some of you to get muliple recs by bands ur lookin for at decent prices

and before anyone asks..i got all 3 59 sounds, decided im fine with just black and other people need them for their collections more than me

hit me up if you want something or if you wanna negotiate a deal with these records

ADDED 9/2

NFG-Tip Of The Iceberg Yellow w/GB Cover + ISHC Takin It Ova Blue/Red Swirl+NFG Flag+NFG Tip Of The Iceberg Red/Black 65ppd

ADDED 8/29

Trash Talk-S/T Reflections Records Orange And Orange Black Swirl (exactly what they cost with shipping from Netherlands) 60ppd

Down To Nothing-Hem Hem /220 One Time Pressing And 50 Lions Split Black /165 (My buddy never got a Hem Hem and asked the guy at the Six Feet Under table at tih what the deal was and he said 30 or so got lost, so really only 190 exist so this deal is really solid since it wont get repressed) 45ppd

Paint It Black-New Lexicon Friends Press And Black LP 100ppd

FROM 8/28

Gaslight Anthem-59 Sound White LP(sealed) and Gold 7inch SOLD

Gaslight Anthem-SOS Demos All 3 7inches SOLD

Gaslight Anthem 59 Sound Blue LP(sealed)+XL Tshirt 40ppd

Ceremony Still Nothing Moves You Grey he-god 7inch Grey+PreOrder T-shirt 45ppd

Brand New Deja Entendu (Sealed) LP+Safety In Numbers Split CD 80ppd SOLD

Lawrence Arms Ghost Stories And Guided Tour Of Chicago 1st Presses 45ppd

Have Heart-Songs To Scream At The Sun Blue LP+You Cant Go Home Again Black 7inch+PreOrder ShirtXL 40ppd

Baroness-Red Album+Unpersons Split(BOTH SEALED) $85ppd SOLD

i think the bottom fell out on the PIB friends press. i wanted 80ppd and had no bitters, ended up selling it on ebay for 60+ shipping.

But i know Yu wanted a copy. try him.

hm maybe ill jus keep it here and then let it hang out for a bit in the collection, it is one of my fav recs but ive been having alot of success making gas/insurance money doing this

thanks for the heads up though