who saw hwm lastnite?

who is going to see them tonight? i saw them on friday and it was amazing. in the red killed and strike anywhere was good too. at the merch booth they had all their lps, mike hale/ christ wollard split, and a draft ep. i picked up a hoodie and a coozie, now i can drink in style woot woot!

who is going to see them tonight? i saw them on friday and it was amazing. in the red killed and strike anywhere was good too. at the merch booth they had all their lps, mike hale/ christ wollard split, and a draft ep. i picked up a hoodie and a coozie, now i can drink in style woot woot!

ha, I got a hoodie when I saw them in Austin.

after that wish I could've gotten to another one of these shows, so great.

pretty small turnout as well.

I was super surprised at the turnout. I got worried when there was only like 10 people there when the first band played.

wow really? when they played friday, it was basically full house. lots of people showed up early also to see in the red. when i saw the smoking popes at the glasshouse there were probably 50 people max too.

I was super surprised at the turnout. I got worried when there was only like 10 people there when the first band played.

wow really? when they played friday, it was basically full house. lots of people showed up early also to see in the red. when i saw the smoking popes at the glasshouse there were probably 50 people max too.

id say maybe 200 people were there. there were only about 100 when strike anywhere were playing.

see im really not that surprised. the band has reached this weird love and hype since they broke up which i never understood. i can only really speak for southern california but they never had a huge following here. towards the end they starting being outdrawn in larger venues by their crappy opening acts, ie a static lullaby, silverstein, and alexisonfire. the crowd turnout from last night is the same turnout id have expected 4 years ago.