LifeLine update:Deathcycle,Disnihil.Spanish Bombs

www.lifelinerecords.net

The vinyl for Deathcycle's "Prelude to Tyranny" is officially out! The pre-orders are starting to ship at this very moment and all orders will be in the mail by the end of the week. Thanks to everyone that caught their set at This Is Hardcore in Philly and everyone that stopped by the LifeLine Records table at the fest.

For a short time, while they last, we have some copies of the summer tour editions of Disnihil's brand new "Future Cancers" 7". This new 4 song EP is limited to 150 copies and is now available in our webstore. A huge "Thank you" to everyone who helped Disnihil with the tour, from setting up the show to making it to see them play in your area!

Even though Spanish Bombs was not able to join Disnihil on their summer tour, we also have some copies of the limited Spanish Bombs 12" that have silk screened covers, limited to 130 copies. The 12" features the self-titled EP (CD on Chunksaah Records) on Side A and the "Brown Bag Demo" on Side B.

Our next release will be the official version of Disnihil's "Future Cancers" 7" coming out later this year. More news on that coming soon, once the artwork and layout is completed!

www.lifelinerecords.net

The checkout was acting up for me too and tried to send it to someone in Chicago. Then when I finally got it right it said it was already paid. Now it says my order is pending so I guess we'll see in the morning.

Everyone should check out Spanish Bombs if they haven't already. Can't wait to have these songs on vinyl.

Thanks to all the orders so far and I apologize for the my webstore being a mess. I'm seeing what can be fixed...

Where other people using firefox when they had a hard time?

If anyone is curious to check out the bands:

Deathcycle:

www.myspace.com/deathcycleny

Disnihil:

www.myspace.com/disnihil

Spanish Bombs:

www.myspace.com/fukresponsibility