Tranzmitors new 12" Test Press (pics)!!

Yesterday i got my limited white vinyl copy as well as my test press of the new Tranzmitors 12"ep!! The test press looks nice next to my test press for the full length LP (also self titled like the ep). You're probably wondering what i paid for these test presses.... they were free, given to me by the band & the label. And i love all those silly bastards for being so kind. The new songs are quite possibly the best stuff they've done so far. 3 originals, 1 Moondogs cover. Here's some pictures of my test press and the white vinyl version (with cover). Get your ass over to Deranged Records (www.derangedrecords) or wherever you buy your records (vinyl collective?) and pick up this 12"ep.

[image]

[image]

[image]

will VC be carrying these? hopefully the white vinyl. shipping to the states from Deranged is really pricey.

i mean, there are only, what, 100 on white vinyl? that's why i spent the extra money to get it from deranged. i highly doubt any distros will have them.

Yeah don't count on any distros getting the limited color. I work for a distro, and we sell Deranged stuff in Canada and we're not getting any of the white copies. Gord said the band got some, and the rest go to pre-orders/mailorder.

i mean, there are only, what, 100 on white vinyl? that's why i spent the extra money to get it from deranged. i highly doubt any distros will have them.

Yeah don't count on any distros getting the limited color. I work for a distro, and we sell Deranged stuff in Canada and we're not getting any of the white copies. Gord said the band got some, and the rest go to pre-orders/mailorder.

You don't work at Scratch do you? I was just in there yesterday.