Crime In Stereo- TTS arrived today

I doubt I'll get mine for another week or so seeing as I'm across the pond.

Mine came yesterday and I'm based in the UK so you shouldn't have to wait too long dude.

If you look on the poster with Cermony, Have heart, H2O and Verse check out the dude in the crowd on the far right of the square with Verse in. It looks like he's been hit in the face by a stray fist.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt I'll get mine for another week or so seeing as I'm across the pond.

Mine came yesterday and I'm based in the UK so you shouldn't have to wait too long dude.

If you look on the poster with Cermony, Have heart, H2O and Verse check out the dude in the crowd on the far right of the square with Verse in. It looks like he's been hit in the face by a stray fist.

Mine arrived this morning. The jacket is great quality, real pleased with it, gonna go spin it in a minute.

Dude I go to Uni in Birmingham, may well know you though some other people.

Mine arrived this morning. The jacket is great quality, real pleased with it, gonna go spin it in a minute.

You must know Rich in Tempest?

im growing impatient waiting for mine

Dude, they're still probably reading through your order, you bought the whole store!

haha nah they sent me an email saying that one of the 7" wasnt in stock, refund for it was on the way and the rest would ship that day

so i know its out there!

im just impatient ^_^ hopefully it will come tomorrow with my dead and gone order :P

Who doesn't! He posts on here sometimes as well, Rich is always trying to make me buy records I can't afford. He often succeeds as well!

Who doesn't! He posts on here sometimes as well, Rich is always trying to make me buy records I can't afford. He often succeeds as well!

He's good at that! I've bought stuff from him sometimes without even listening to it first. He'll just tell me I like it and he's always right.

He's good at that! I've bought stuff from him sometimes without even listening to it first. He'll just tell me I like it and he's always right.

you guys mean richspeedowax ?

Yes. Solid dude.

richspeedowax is one of a good guy who i know from here.

i haven't see him for a while and don't know how about his record shop/label....

He works in a shop called Tempest in Birmingham England http://www.temrec.com/

His label was called Speedowax, not sure if he's got anything planned in the future for it. He's been selling off a lot of his old stock.

To bring this back on topic he got me into Crime in Stereo ;D