PO: Shorebirds - It's Gonna Get Ugly LP

http://www.rumbletowne.com/

get your envelopes ready.

9/6/08 - Whazzzzzzupp.

Shorebirds LP will drop in about 3 weeks. We are currently taking pre-orders. Check the releases page for the artwork.

We still have plenty of our first 2 releases.

We will never take online orders, so stop asking. We love mail order, it's fun and gives us contact with all sorts of you folks we'd otherwise never know about. That said all the records can be ordered online through No Idea if you want a quick fix.

Also: We started a new band called RVIVR that we are fucking stoked about.

- matt and erica

that's what i meant -- it's relative.

they say it's postage paid for the states, so i emailed them to ask for canada. plus with the mail there's more of a chance of my money order/cash getting lost than there would be if i was paypal'ing to a specific email address.

it's a throwback, but i haven't had to mailorder in a long-ass time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update from Rumbletowne:

10/17/08

We just dropped 250 records at the post office... so get ready all you waiters, the wait is OVER!!!!

The Something's Wrong/Shorebirds Split 7" is officially OUT OF PRINT and we have no more for mail order. Apparently there's 5 in a distro in Yakima, Washington if you're on the hunt. And there's still some at Phantom City Records on 4th Ave & Franklin in downtown Olympia.

Actually: All our records are available thru Phantom City.

Also, if any of you are drooling in anticipation of the DOOMHAWK LP it's finished, there's a little confusion so we're not putting it up on the page with a price and everything yet, but send us an email if you're aching for it and we'll figure it out. It looks crazy and it sounds amazing.

Doomhawk played in Denver last night and is continuing across the country in a whirlwind of insanity. Don't miss them if you can help it. There's tour dates are below in an old post.

awesome! peace!

Just FYI: 1-2-3-4 Go! has the new LP, their split with Something's Wrong and (what I think is) their second 7" We Do What We Want right now. Sorry, its a compilation with them as one of five bands. Anyway! You can order the repress of their first 7" from No Idea, but if you're reading this thread you probably already knew that.