Boys Night Out - pressing info

The songs on the vinyl version sound weird to me because they're missing the "Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer" samples that were in the original version. I guess they couldn't get clearance on them this time around? (or perhaps never did initially...)

the reason we did not include the quotes was simply because we were not sure if the plant wouldnt press it because of the IPR. Since we did not have the clearance for the quotes that are used on the CD, we did not want to chance it since United is pretty strict. When we originally mastered the CD we created 2 versions (one with/one without) in case we eventually had a problem and for radio use.

Hey Chris

What would I have to do to take that test press off your hands

honestly i am not looking to get rid of it, its part of my personal collection with all the other test presses of records I released over the years.

haha Yeah I thought that. Figured I'd try though. If you happen to have any that are for the label and not you that you'd ever like to get rid of let me know.