Boys Night Out - pressing info

Yep, this was pressed through United on "mixed" vinyl. Really, all of the stuff that there were only a couple of (orange, translucent turqoise, brown, etc.) went directly to the band and mine and One Day Savior's personal collections...

Like mentioned above, last time I pressed on "mixed" vinyl they all ended up purple. When I opened these up the first time I pulled one out and said "ok, it's a blue-greenish color." Then, when I pulled one out randomly to show a friend of mine, it was orange....at which point I decided to go through and pull out the wacky ones. There are about 25 on dark grey. It's probably not exact, as I probably missed a few here and there(although I'm almost positive I snagged all of the orange/brown/etc) Check your local stores...they might very well have the color you're looking for.

Thanks a lot guys.

Should be interesting to hear this, I've only heard Trainwreck and their self-titled album.

Man are you in for a suprise.

Holy shit. I found an mp3 of Sketch Artist Composite on the site with all the pressing info, it's SO different. I love it though. Possibly more than the new stuff. haha.