Pressing Info: HEX Comp. w/ Every Time I Die

Guest falloutcollapse

Guest falloutcollapse

I won one on eBay, and I don't really want it. Anyone know the pressing info/value? Also, if any of you dudes want to complete your ETID collection, hit me up, I'd be more than happy to give it to a VC friend for about what I paid for it.

Guest falloutcollapse

"I'd be more than happy to give it to a VC friend for about what I paid for it."

I stand corrected...maybe I should wear my glasses next time I surf the 'net and start picking on V-dawg!

Yeah, you old man!

I won one on eBay, and I don't really want it. Anyone know the pressing info/value? Also, if any of you dudes want to complete your ETID collection, hit me up, I'd be more than happy to give it to a VC friend for about what I paid for it.

theres a couple different versions:

red letters on cover with Hex Fanzine #'ed/100

red letters on cover with no zine, un-numbered /750 or so

blue letters on cover with no zine, un-numbered/150 or so

Guest nickman

it's quite amazing that kids will go straight to ebay and throw around their parents money on stuff that's still readily available directly from labels, and even other distros.

Guest falloutcollapse
it's quite amazing that kids will go straight to ebay and throw around their parents money on stuff that's still readily available directly from labels, and even other distros.

It's not like I knew this was readily available by any means. I'm still new to vinyl, and I saw that this way up, and decided that I should try to pick it up for some of the fans of these bands on the boards. I'm still new to vinyl, and VC is the only place I really know about with a solid community of information swapping.