Wanted: J CHURCH (+CRINGER)

kouka

I'm looking to complete my collection, so if you have anything I need and would sell it for a good price, please let me know!

J CHURCH | Blue Jeans Hurt My Crotch | LP | Honey Bear | live at the Bottom of the Hill in February of 2000
J CHURCH | The Phantom Limb | LP | Honey Bear | live at the Bottom of the Hill in October of 2000
J CHURCH | (Cilantro) 2nd ep | 7” | Honey Bear | /20
J CHURCH | Camels, Spilled Carona, and the Sound of Mariachi Bands | LP | Damaged Goods | gray
J CHURCH | Cat Food | LP |
Damaged Goods |
J CHURCH | The Drama of Alienation | LP | Honest Don's |
J CHURCH | The Procession of Simulacra: The Map Precedes The Territory | 10” | Jade Tree |

J CHURCH / STORM THE TOWER | split | LP | Broken Rekids |
J CHURCH | Half and Half | 7” | Honey Bear |
J CHURCH | Turn To Stone: single 1 | 7” | Damaged Goods |
J CHURCH | Turn To Stone: single 2 | 7” | Damaged Goods |

J CHURCH | Undisputed King of Nothing | 7” | Rumblestrip |
J CHURCH / WAT TYLER | split #2 | 7” | Suspect Device |

CRINGER | We're All AOK | LP | Honey Bear | /30 (2nd demo + radio show)
CRINGER | The Vinegar Tasters | LP | Honey Bear | /30 (3rd demo)
CRINGER | Tikki Tikki Tembo No Sa Rembo.. | LP | Vinyl Communications | turquoise/green

little type used to have the cringer - karin 7" on red for like $8 dollars, don't know if they still have it though.

also just so you know there are 2 pressings of the ltj split. 1st pressing with a carboard sleeve and a 2nd press with a xerox paper cover.

this man is correct about the 2 different pressings

and the 2 cringer 7"s i have are great. i havent heard any of their full lengths. what should be the first one i try to find?

Damn, last week I went to a store, they had a handful of different Cringer 7"'s for $0.99 each. Which was odd, since the store generally has nothing, but it looked like someone unloaded a collection.

I bought most of the 7"'s, but left the Cringer stuff.

musicstacks has a bunch of these from sellers

http://limitededitionvinyl.musicstack.com/

Isn't it easier to type out the link without the beginning part? :o

fyi they are on these comps too:

V/A - Viva La Vinyl vol 1 - Whatever, The Kids, Nonsense, Tilt, Sicko, J-Church, Bouncing Souls, Fighting Cuase, Tiltwheel… LP Black Vinyl, OOP

V/A - Better Read Than Dead - Propagandhi, J Church, NOFX, Snuff, Napalm Death, Pitchshifter, Chumbawumba, Spazz, Wayne Kramer… 2xLP Black Vinyl

V/A - Marc's A Dick and Gar's a Drunk - Alkaline Trio, Traitors, Oblivion, Smoking Popes, No Empathy, Gods Reflex, Apocalypse Hoboken, Sidekick Kato, Cletus, J Church, Smoothies, Flavor Channel, Not Rebecca LP Black Vinyl OOP

V/A - Wood Panel Pacer Wagon with Mags - Your Mother, Less Than Jake, Against All Authority, Blanks 77, Nobodys, Fred Mert, J Church… 100 bands LP + 7" Black Vinyl {/3200}

• 2 months later...