Update on Victory/Gaslight Sink or Swim pre-orders

Guest admin1338560633

I am excited to say that I have updates on both Gaslight Anthem "Sink or Swim" U.S. 3rd pressing and Victory's pre-orders for Between the Buried and Me, A Day to Remember, Hatebreed, Streetlight Manifesto, Emmure, Emmure, and Blood for Blood.

Gaslight's Sink or Swim 3rd press will ship from Florida tomorrow (thursday, the 18th) to us.

The Victory titles will ship on Tuesday, September 23rd to us.

We should have all of the shipments in by Thursday and Friday (September 25th and 26th). We will do our best to ship those out right when we get them.

Thanks for all your patience on these records. These ones in particular have been taking forever.

stoked that SOS is finally being sent out... too bad it's probably gonna be sent to my house when i'm probably already gonna be moved in at school!

if you ordered this from us, email andy at suburban home records dot com your new address. he can change it.

I don't know if this is the relevant thread, but there a million threads pop up when you search for Gaslight. Received 'Sink or Swim' on white and 10" of Senor and the Queen yesterday, and each of them had an extra sleeve packaged with them. I'm sure there's a reason behind this, anyone wanna shed some light? Thanks!

I don't know if this is the relevant thread, but there a million threads pop up when you search for Gaslight. Received 'Sink or Swim' on white and 10" of Senor and the Queen yesterday, and each of them had an extra sleeve packaged with them. I'm sure there's a reason behind this, anyone wanna shed some light? Thanks!

The original ones were damaged during shipment from overseas. New ones were made and instead of throwing them out or whatever, virgil shipped them with the old ones and the new ones...