Fest 7 special presses???

ihprstl

Actually, I just talked to SA!! again and they said they think they remember something about Barrett Records possibly doing a limited Fest edition. Oops.

you made me double back, I thought I must of stroked out for a second or something. Heres what they said when I asked them if they were planning on doing a record release cover or anything.

"Hey Nick, it is sort of a bummer man. But I don't believe we are, so you don't have to worry at all. Though the label is considering a special cover for the Fest if they go down, so keep your eye open for that when halloween rolls near.

Thanks for the support man,

-Chris

"

Guest genericinsight
Actually, I just talked to SA!! again and they said they think they remember something about Barrett Records possibly doing a limited Fest edition. Oops.

you made me double back, I thought I must of stroked out for a second or something. Heres what they said when I asked them if they were planning on doing a record release cover or anything.

"Hey Nick, it is sort of a bummer man. But I don't believe we are, so you don't have to worry at all. Though the label is considering a special cover for the Fest if they go down, so keep your eye open for that when halloween rolls near.

Thanks for the support man,

-Chris

"

Yeah, he said when I asked he actually had forgotten about Barrett thinking about doing it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been working on the New Bruises covers all day...I'm making 25 of the Goodbye Middle Class 7"s and I'm coloring the cover artwork with crayons...every one is uniquely colored, when I finish em I'll post some pics.

...the other design ideas I have for the others are gonna be pretty fuckin awesome, IF I can get em all done in time!

It looks like there is going to be a bunch more people selling their swag this year at the flea market. Last year it was just us, Kiss of Death, Accident Prone, and a couple other people selling records.

I guess with all of the other labels setting up shop, that just means I am going to spend more money.

We should just all get together and trade!!!

Guest genericinsight
If you're buying anything from Sakes Alive!! @ The Fest make sure you introduce yourself to me. I love meeting new people! We'll talk vinyl and take swigs from the flask (if that's your thing).

Hi Moose!

Oh, wait...

If you're buying anything from Sakes Alive!! @ The Fest make sure you introduce yourself to me. I love meeting new people! We'll talk vinyl and take swigs from the flask (if that's your thing).

Hi Moose!

Oh, wait...

My back is freshly shaved which can only mean one thing..... WE'RE GOIN' TO FLORIDA!

ps: New Bruises fest covers look awesome