Shipping question

zac

I know I could tape it up and ask, but I ride my bike to campus and have to carry all my books in my backpack so carrying the records is just more weight to carry around all day. I have no way to weigh the package either because there are no scales at my apartment, I was just wondering if someone would kind of know the weight because I'm terrible at estimating.

I know I could tape it up and ask, but I ride my bike to campus and have to carry all my books in my backpack so carrying the records is just more weight to carry around all day. I have no way to weigh the package either because there are no scales at my apartment, I was just wondering if someone would kind of know the weight because I'm terrible at estimating.

I realize this is off topic...but you go'n to MTSU?

I realize this is off topic...but you go'n to MTSU?

Yeah I do. Do you or something?

It would be about 8 bucks give or take a few cents

Alright thanks man.

naw, if I had thought out my college career I would have. What are you studying? (sorry, saw Tennessee in the first post then Murpheesboro as well)

This is my second year here, I started out as Recording Industry but realized that is super competitive and there are no jobs for it so I've just been doing Gen Ed stuff for now. I love it up here though.