TP/PO: OLEHOLE "Holemole" LP w/ CD (2 colors)

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

OLEHOLE "Holemole" LP clear red vinyl w/ CD

OLEHOLE "Holemole" LP white vinyl w/ CD

OLEHOLE "Holemole" LP set of both colors w/ CD

Olehole is a new band featuring Brian Moss who previously played in both the Ghost and Hanalei. For a few years, he was also the publicist for Suburban Home Records as he runs Guerilla Public Inflations. Brian has been rocking the free world for years and years and after all the recordings and projects he has been involved with, i can say without hesitation that this is my absolute favorite project that he has been involved with. If I had to compare them to 3 bands, I would say that they make a perfect marriage of Fugazi, Hot Water Music, and Karate. This record will fit nicely on your shelf next to Able Baker Fox, Only Thunder (which wil be here soon), and Planes Mistaken for Stars records.

This record has my highest recommendation and I urge you to give them a listen. Go to their myspace page http://www.myspace.com/pronouncedolayholay and listen to 3 songs from the album. Leave it to Justin at Underground Communique to uncover another great band. I love this record and hope you give it an ear.